F21 Challenge: April 1-21 Cohort
Time & Location
About the Event
It is for freedom that Christ has set us free.
Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.
WHAT: A 21 day Challenge that creates time for each participant to form the discipline to do 3 things the rest of their life: wake up early (for community / personal prayer), gain a spirtual discipline and exercise.
WHEN/ WHERE: April 1-21 (initial commitment, thereafter tbd)
- April 1-21: In your own home: prayer phone calls start at 5:45 am
- Celebration cook out with all families April 25th- Locaiton TBD
WHY: To make disciples in 21 day cohort communities : Learn together how to walk by the Spirit, gain a consistent discipline in MEDITATING upon scripture and exercising daily.
- 21 consecutive days- to gain habits of at least 1 spiritual disciplines and exercise
- 5:30 am - wake up call (Text)
- 5:45-6 am - Pray (phone/facetime/zoom -cohort call)
- 6-6:30 - FOLLOW the MEDITATION guide
- 6:30- 7 am - Exercise or yoga/stretch (this could be structured like a 300 workout)
COST: $50 (T-SHIRT, FOOD, GUIDE, COMMUNITY)
Freedom Now Movement: “F21 Challenges”
A world set free in Christ
Making disciples through challenges that inspire, unite and equip people to follow Jesus at all costs.
Discipline, Adventure, Fun, Community, Spirit Led, Powerful, Get and Stay Fit
What is “F21”
It means: “Freedom in 21 days”: It generally takes 21 days for new neural pathways to form in the brain which help solidify new patterns of behaviour.
- F21 April 1-21 Cohort$50$500$0