F21 Challenge: Married Couples Cohort
Time & Location
About the Event
F21 Marriage - CHALLENGE: For married couples with kids still living in the home.
10 weeks, 2 cohort zoom calls a week, 2 optional date nights!!
It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.
2 Corinthians 3:17–18.
We all need help building habits to gain new levels of freedom in our lives. Pracitcing spiritual discipline and physcial fitness in commnity can creates greater freedom and power in your life! This challenge is about freedom in Christ, fitness for life and getting a t-shirt for doing hard things that you will be so proud to have finished!
THIS CHALLENGE IS ABOUT:
FREEDOM. Practiced in 4 recurring ways:
- Beholding God's vision which fuels passionate holy desires
- Learning to wield the Sword of the Spirit
- Being clothed in righteousness by helping the “least of these”
- Standing firm in consistent spiritual and physical disciplines
When: April 6th - June 15th
What is Required?
Required: 21 cohort Zoom calls over 10 weeks
- Every Tuesday & Friday from 5:30- 6am for 10 weeks
- This is not a group confessional or moral accountability time
- Share evidences of God’s grace in our daily lives
Required: Contemplative prayer with your spouse
- Follow the F21 guide - Every Tuesday and Friday
- Pray and contemplate scripture together every week day at the least
- This is not meant to be a time for bible study, discussion or teaching but rather- BEHOLDING God together - namely through contemplative prayer.
- Do some kind of fitness every weekday for at least 21 min.
- Everyone must send in their 10 week plan and follow this plan every day
- $100 per person - suggested dollar cost - but pay as much as you feel led to pay.
- Don’t be turned away because of the cost. Full grants available
- Celebration cookout with the whole cohort and families. Details: TBD
- 2 fun hang outs- group date nights - no children
WHO: This is for married people with thier kids still living in the home
More details here:
1 hourZOOM CALL SCHEDULESZOOM
- F-21 Marriage Challenge$100$1000$0